Cost and Payment
The fee schedule:
- The preengineered PDF plan is $300.00
- The personalized plan, with your customer and site specific information added, is $450.00
- With the material list option added, the cost is $550.00
- With the order of assembly list added, the cost is $600.00.
- With the autocad drawing files included, the cost is $700.
- Extra customizing, if requested, is possibly an additional cost.
- Most plans have 10 to 20 autocad drafted pages. Some have even more pages.
- The pages are highly detailed.
- The cad files will be required if your building permit office requires a “wet stamp review” by an engineer that is licensed in your state. We will forward your plan to an engineering firm licensed in all 50 states. They will forward their review quote directly to you for payment
- Payment is made in full when the plans are ordered.
- Payment is by PayPal, wire transfer, or check by mail.
- Plans will be delivered by email.
- The plans are proprietary. They are owned by OLDBARNMAKERS.COM. The plans are available for one time use only by the original plans purchaser.
- The cover page of each plan also lists the individual pages that are included.
- Minor changes to the plans are often free.
- To order plans or for more information, email Oldbarnmakers@gmail.com Include your name, zip code and phone number. Or text the information to 360-470 four eight six six